Purpose of This Blog

Devoted to Guiding Educators Towards a Centered and Intentional Montessori Practice

Translate

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

How We Say, What We Say - Part II




In November of 2011, shortly after starting this blog, I created a "wordle" all of the text of the posts to date in an effort to explore how I was saying what I was saying. It was certainly an interesting reflection of my priorities and sensibilities; at least, in how I expressed them at the time.

Now, nearly eight months and eighteen posts later, I have created another graphic upon which to reflect.

Try it out with your own work: www.wordle.net

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, as well as practical. hikerannie

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad I found your blog! Lots of food for thought, can't wait to read my way through your older posts!

    ReplyDelete